Saturday, March 15, 2008



Well we've made it through our first 10 days and so far everyone is still alive! Payton is pulling this little pucker face, which in the picture is a little creepy, but is very cute in person. Cooper is doing better than any of us thought that he would, he does however ask to snuggle more now than ever before and he likes me to put Payton in the swing so he can have my full attention. I proudly report that he has not thrown any balls in Payton's face, which I thought would have happened by now. I can't believe how much love I have for both of them, and how proud I am of them everyday. Cooper seems 10 times bigger than he did before we brought Payton home! He makes my heart absolutely melt when I see him talking to him or kissing him when he thinks no one is watching. So we've made it! The baby blues have now passed and I don't feel like I am on the brink of tears every second of the day anymore, I am now just so excited for what the next day will bring! Thank you to all of our friends for all of the phone calls, and dinners, and most importantly the support!

1 comment:

Lonna said...

Oh he is so cute. I am also so happy to hear that Coop is such a great older brother. I know that it must be a hard job, but it sounds like they are both doing well. Congrats to you!! What a trooper you are. I know that the first few weeks are killer trying to adjust the sleeping and eating schedules, but you seem to have a magical gift that you are doing so well in only 10 days.