Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pet Obesity...at it's finest!!

Out of respect for the only other female that lives in this house with me, I really shouldn't expose my overweight sister...but it's just too funny! Often times we find Sis in this position and I am always afraid that she is stuck, that she is too fat to roll over. She is not stuck, I believe that she is just stretching that body out! I can understand how she feels having recently been as big as a house myself. So if anyway has any diet tips for my sweet Sis please forward them on and help a sister out!

1 comment:

Lonna said...

I used to think that Harrison needed a diet too. He would only stay in that position, but if there is hope for Harry, then there is hope for Sis. Oh wait a second she already knows how to do a ton of great tricks, as well as feeding herself and she is potty trained. I guess that I am the one that is jealous. Remember when you first got her and she would climb in the Christmas tree. Oh to be young and little again.