Friday, March 28, 2008

Already goofing around!!




Cooper finally likes Payton!! He never was violent, just disinterested...but that has now changed. Steve had a genius moment and put Payton on Cooper's back and had him give a horsey ride, and ever since then Cooper thinks Payton is so funny! He cracks up when Payton is stretching and pulling funny faces and he loves to be the big brother giving rides and things. I am ecstatic about this...it has made my day a little easier, and my lap a little more free (without both of them on it!)

3 comments:

Lonna said...

That is funny. I think that Gwen still thinks that Harrison is just staying here for a little while. However they do laugh at each other. Harrison thinks that Gwen is so funny, and I am just fine with that. I am glad that you have some extra room on your lap I know that two kids at a time all the time is tiring. Great idea Steve. How clever.

Quiggle said...

Hello long lost neighbors! I love these pictures! That is so cute. Reeve is finally warming up to Barnes too. I caught him giving kisses today.

Julie M. said...

Hi Kelly! Yes, I'm a blog hopper! :) I had heard that your son had RSV? I'm glad he's better!! Your little Payton is so cute! I miss those tiny baby days!