Saturday, March 07, 2009

Happy Birthday Steve-O!!

Well the old man is getting older...hehehehe!! The hair is becoming more salt than pepper and my love for you is greater everyday!! So for your 35th Birthday I would like to share 35 Things I love about you!!


1. You tell me "I love you" everytime we say good bye on the phone

2. You know how to do the "worm"

3. You have regular dance parties with the boys in the front room,,,white boy can really busta move!!

4. You get giddy when I buy your favorite snacks and pepsi at the store.

5. You cook dinner every night...well almost every night.

6. You always drive.

7. You always fill the cars up with gas.

8. You love to dream big.

9. You love our boys!

10. You are never afraid to show your emotions.

11. You always miss me, even if I'm only gone for a few minutes.

12. You love me no matter what I look like or if I'm still in jammies at 5:00.

13. You can still make me laugh!

14. You love to watch chick movies!

15. You always like what I order at restaurants better than what you order...unless of course you order chicken fried steak.

16. You like to shop as much as I do.

17. You like all the same restaurants as me.

18. You support me when I am losing weight, and encourage me when I want to give up.

19. You are patient with my indecisiveness.

20. You are the one that gets up with the cats 20 times a night to let them in and out.

21. You always make sure that I get what I want.

22. You don't care that I am a horrible housekeeper!

23. You love the gospel.

24. I love it when you sing to the boys, and I love the way they look at you while you are doing it.

25. I love how with each year we grow closer.

26. I love that you are always willing to listen, and then talk.

27. I love that you can finish my sentences.

28. I love that you would never let anyone say something bad about me or be mean to me in any way...you've always got my back!

29. I love that you had the foresight to plant tons of trees in the yard, so we could sit in the shade and enjoy the summer!

30. I love your confidence.

31. I love your determination.

32. I love the way you hug and don't let go.

33. I love that you forgive and forget.

34. I love your soft hands.

35. I love you, your smile, your spirit, your attitude.


Thanks for finally giving in and marrying me!! I love you and I hope that you have a wonderful birthday!!

3 comments:

Tawnia Zilles said...

Happy Birthday Steve! What a nice tribute you gave him Kelly. You are a good wife.

Lonna said...

Ah Steve, I sure do miss a lot of things about you while reading through this little post. So I will list a few things that I like about you too, to pay homage to you for your 29th birthday.

I miss the way you cook. I do think that you make some seriously great meat on the grill, and fantastic potatoes too.

I miss seeing you driving around town in your truck. I felt like I was always passing you in traffic even if you didn't see me.

I miss going out and doing fun things with you and Kelly, like dinner, movies, games, and a little thing that we can just label as pumpernickel.

I hope that you had a great birthday. You deserve it.

Tiffany said...

Hope you had a fabulous birthday Steve...You guys are so cute!