Monday, May 05, 2008

Colds, and Flus, and Vomit OH MY!!!

So Coop has been feeling ill alot lately, and it is so sad to see your kids sick, but Cooper has said some pretty funny things while we have been battling the flu bug! The first one is ongoing, whenever he sneezes while we are out of the room he yells,"I have BOOOOOOOGERS" I don't know why it's funny it's actually something you have to hear...so use your imaginations. The second thing is Sunday morning after having thrown up several times we had reached the dry heaving stage, and during one of these dry heaves he said, "mama it's not working" oh so sad, but so funny. Anyway we hope to all be well soon, we are ready to not be confined to the house because the weather is finally getting good!

3 comments:

Lonna said...

Poor little guy, nobody should have to have a broken thrower upper. He is so cute, even sick he is cute. I am sorry that your household is under the weather, there are few things that are harder than having to stay locked up in nice weather especially with a two year old.

I really hope that you get out soon. and good luck with those booogers.I love it.

Quiggle said...

Tell Coop we hope he feels better soon. He has been toughing it out for a long time. What a trooper.

Lonna said...

Hey Kelly,
Tag you are it. Pop into my blog to see the rules. I am waiting to see your answers. Can't wait.