Saturday, February 23, 2008

The RSV Monster strikes!!

Well unfortunately this message is coming from the Logan Regional Hospital room 301. Since everyone has decided to have RSV this season, we thought we would too! The funny thing is everytime we call someone and they see the hospital on their caller ID they are sooo excited and then we drop the news...no baby, just RSV. Anyway we are as bored as can be and are just excited that Cooper is OK and that we are just getting better everyday! He is being a real trooper and I feel bad for how bored he is everyday. We got to the hospital at 3:30 am on Friday and we think we will be here probably until Monday. I am also glad that so far the baby has not decided to come early! I will gladly carry him to term! On Thursday night when we were deciding whether or not to go to the ER I was having contractions every 5 minutes for almost an hour and I was freaking out! Anyway, we will update Cooper's condition and if you're bored feel free to give us a call!

3 comments:

Lonna said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear that you have been hit by RSV. I must admit that I am surprised that Coop will be in the hospital for long. I am glad that things are looking up, well kind of. You know that I am always free to have a chat, so I will be calling soon. Maybe while you are at the hospital you could make a room reservation and set a little time aside to have a baby.

Creamy Kids said...

Kelly,
I am so sorry about the RSV! I know just what you are going through. Poor Cooper! Lincoln went crazy when he had to stay in that hospital bed. It's got to be so much worse with the baby coming! Please let us know what we can do to help!!

Quiggle said...

Welcome home to Cooper!! Glad you guys are back home. I am serious about dinner, so let me know.